Aviation software that provides clients with real-time insight about their Remote Site flights with a focus on transparency and accountability. Clients see what we see, as we see it from our operations center. Rest assured, even in the event of a nuclear detonation or natural EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse), your data is secure.
Aircraft available for charter, lease and sale
‘The right tool for the job’
Developed and deployed by ProCharter as a general purpose aviation software specifically designed for remote operations anywhere in the world. Deployed from a facility based in Switzerland our system provides secure encrypted access to data using either a desktop application, web browser or iOS app.
PAS (ProCharter Aviation System) is designed to capture raw operational data that can easily be shared with the customer’s personnel and data systems to insure accuracy and transparency in real-time as the data is entered and flights are executed. PAS captures critical mission data about each flight to include financial data and all of the documents that pertain to each mission on a per-flight basis. Key features include:
- Flight scheduling
- Per flight financial capture
- Per flight document storage
- Per flight cargo capture (import from Excel or any common data format option)
- Flight reporting (export to Excel, PDF or any common data format options)
- Multi criteria search with custom filtering
- Originally designed, developed and deployed to support on 100 million Kg of cargo per/year into Afghanistan and Sudan in support of NATO, UN and African Union forces.
‘Originally Developed by Apple’
- Full cross-platform compatibility with PCs, Macs and iOS using FileMaker desktop/mobile applications or any web major web browser
- Updates and syncs to the server in real-time; if a change is made halfway around the world other clients using the same solution will be refreshed with the updated data (pushed) automatically in seconds.
- Enables the secure and efficient transfer of data over low bandwidth connections in remote locations
- Enhanced cURL and JSON support to share data with web services that utilize the REST API
- Exchange data with external database systems via flavors of SQL offered by Microsoft, Oracle and MySQL
- Hosted on a servers that utilizes Xeon processors and PCIe based SSD Flash storage
- Data is passed over a secure 1Gbps (uplink/downlink) connection (256-bit SSL encryption)
- Databases are encrypted and protected by a robust backup solution
- Hosted on redundant blade storage (VMware vSphere clusters) located in two secure, ISO/IEC 27001 and PCI DSS certified, Swiss-based data centers; one center is located in a mountain behind 4-ton steel doors designed to withstand a nuclear attack. Both data centers are equipped with UPS systems, diesel generators, HVACs climate control equipment, fire alarms, extinguishing systems and access control systems 24/7. Both data centers are used for productive workload, all data backups are replicated across to the opposite location. All customers data is safe even in case of a disaster.