PAS (ProCharter Aviation System) provides our clients with real-time insight into flight operations with a focus on transparency, accountability, and security. Clients can see what we see, as we see it from our operations center. Deployed from a hardened facility based in Switzerland, our system provides secure encrypted access to flight data using either a desktop application, web browser, or iOS app. Rest assured, even in the event of a nuclear detonation or natural EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse), your data is secure.
‘the right tool for the job’
PAS (ProCharter Aviation System) is designed to capture raw operational data that can easily be shared with the customer’s employees and data systems to ensure accuracy and transparency in real-time as the data is entered and flights are executed. PAS captures critical mission data about each flight to include financial data and all of the documents that pertain to each mission on a per-flight basis. Key features include:
Operations and Administration
- Flight scheduling and reporting
- Per flight financial capture
- Per flight document storage
- Per flight cargo capture
- Originally designed, developed and deployed to support on 100 million Kg of cargo per/year into Afghanistan and Sudan in support of NATO, UN and African Union forces.
- The website is https secure and all traffic is encrypted.
- The system structure allows permissions and user groups so that we can protect information based on user, location and carrier.
- Password information is hashed so true passwords can only ever be known by the user, and are not stored readable in any of the back screens.
‘Our Layered 3-Tier Solution’
Tier 1: SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Full cross-platform compatibility with PCs, Macs, and iOS using Claris Pro desktop/mobile applications or any web major web browser.
- Secure 256-bit SSL encrypted traffic and the efficient transfer of data over low bandwidth connections for remote locations.
- Enhanced cURL and JSON support to share data with web services that utilize the REST API.
- Exchange data with external database systems via flavors of SQL offered by Microsoft, Oracle, and MySQL.
- The database is encrypted (AES-256 encryption at rest) and protected by a robust backup solution (full backup every 24 hours with incremental backups every hour).
Tier 2: PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- The Claris Pro platform is backed up by 4 decades of development that began in the early 1980s.
Tier 3: IaaS (infrastructure as a Service)
- The host system serves data over a 1Gbps (uplink/downlink) connection.
- The host system utilizes Xeon processors and NVMe PCIe Flash storage.
- The host system is encrypted (FIPS 140-2 validated AES-256 encryption) and protected by a robust backup solution (full backup every 6 hours).
- The host system runs on redundant blade storage (VMware vSphere clusters) located in two secure, ISO/IEC 27001 and PCI DSS certified, Swiss-based data centers; one center is located in a mountain behind 4-ton steel doors designed to withstand a nuclear attack. Both data centers are equipped with UPS systems, diesel generators, HVAC climate control equipment, fire alarms, extinguishing systems, and access control systems 24/7. Both data centers are used for productive workloads; all data backups are replicated across to the opposite location. All customer data is safe even in case of a disaster.