ProCharter 24 embodies what remote site missions are all about, 24/7/365 days a year aviation and logistics solutions that can respond immediately to ever-changing mission requirements in hostile or inhospitable environments around the world. We provide remote site solutions for operations in conflict zones across the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa, such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
’24 hours a day 365 days a year support’
ProCharter 24 provides global flight support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A natural progression from our inherent desire to deliver the very best customer service by deploying a flight manager on all our flights and learning from extensive knowledge and experience of providing worldwide charter solutions. We can now offer the following services to the market and our global client base, supported by our impressive team of in-house ex-military, aviation and logistics specialists, all with extensive experience of working in remote and hostile environments.
Worldwide flight management
- Load approval and evaluation pre flight
- Load supervision of out of gauge and specialist equipment
- Remote site logistics and operational support, both rotary and fixed wing
- Weight and balance, load planning, load mastering
- VIP flight support, liaison and communication
- Passenger flight coordination and group management
- On Board Courier
- Emergency and Humanitarian and Disaster relief support
- Charter Projects
Aircraft delays caused by poor load planning, airport, handling and operational problems result in obvious financial and customer service issues. These issues can, and should be avoided. By employing ProCharter 24 to act as your agent, you can be assured that you are getting the very best operational support on a cost-effective and often cost-positive basis.